Well, its been quite awhile since that last post. I've been slacking off with this whole blogging thing. I'm a bit new at it. Quite a bit has happened since my last blog. Anabelle is growing quite a bit. She is such a busy little squirt

As you can see, she is into almost EVERYTHING! She loves dumping out ALL the crayons and play in them.
She also got to experience snow this year. She wasn't real sure about the first snow we got.
She was really concerned with the white stuff all over her gloves.

She only looked at the camera when I held her. If she was standing in the snow, she couldn't look up.
Not sure what she saw over there, but thought she was so cute.
Her first steps in the snow. She was very unstable, but still loved being out in it.

She loves her daddy, and giving him sweet kisses. :)
She finally has enough hair to pull a little bit to the side! Not sure if you can see her little spike or not, but it was cute.



It went down over her eyes, so she was running around blind. I was crackin up and trying to get a good picture of her. She would not cooperate and this is the best I got.


She loves talking on the phone. In this case, she was using a remote control as her phone. She just jabbers and then says "Bye!" and hangs up.


Just my most favorite face in the whole entire world. Did I mention that I love this kid?! She has been such a joy and so much fun. Now, she can be a handful and a little toot every once in a while, but what kid cant? Recently she has been bringing me the bag of wipes right after she has dirtied her diaper. She is getting so big!








No comments:
Post a Comment